This page is live. Updates occur regularly.
We understand that moving up to high school can be daunting for both children and parents alike. We have prepared a wealth of information that you can access at your own convenience on our website. We run a range of activities to support with transition including:
- Mental Health Coffee Morning - for New Year 7 Parents.
- Primary Transition lessons - delivered in Primary schools by Mrs Thompson (covering Mental Health and Wellbeing support).
- Writing Project - delivered by Mr Spooner at Todmorden High School (all primary schools- more details below).
- Transition Evening.
- Transition Day.
- Y5 mornings - an opportunity for Y5 students to come and have a taster session of High School life.
- Extended Transition - for invited students
We are committed to developing positive relationships with parents and carers so please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns, Mrs Thompson can support you with any queries firstname.lastname@example.org.