Catering and Free School Meals
At Todmorden High School our catering services are provided in house, we also cater for some primary schools in the local area. In our school eating areas, including outside kiosk and custom diner area, all of our food is freshly prepared each day.
We know it’s not just the food on the plate that is important, but a real understanding of health and nutrition too. We’re committed to helping develop great eating habits in young people. All of our menus offer a carefully comprised mix of nutritional and tasty food, which is compliant to government legislation. We also take special care to ensure students, staff and visitors with dietary requirements are catered for. The introduction of ARCH dining has helped with promoting healthy eating habits with our students, and a more enjoyable eating experience overall. Should you have any dietary requirements please contact email@example.com our Head Chef/Catering Manager who will be happy to discuss how we can accommodate.
We invite students to bring a packed lunch with them should they choose to do so, and there are plenty of comfortable outdoor and indoor seating areas for students to enjoy their break and refresh themselves for the afternoon ahead.
Our current prices are as follows:
Meal deal (main meal and dessert) £2.60
Main meal £2.00
Free School Meals
Children can get free school meals, if their parents or guardians get:
- Universal Credit - your net earned income must be less than £7,400.
- Income Support.
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income based).
- Employment and Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit. (With an annual income of less than £16,190. As assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.)
- Guarantee Credit element of Pension Credit.
- Support payments under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Working Tax Credit Run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for a Free School Meal for your child please visit Calderdale FSM.